tirsdag 6. mars 2012

PlayStation vs. X-BOX

In a previous post I stated that consol beat the shit out of PC every day (not in those exact words). So here is the mandatory follow-up comparison, which consol is the better, PS3 or X-BOX 360.

Yes, I am a fanboy. I heavily prefer Playstation. It's what I grew up with, the one I have learned to love. But from an objective point of view, PlayStation is still superior.

Exclusive games: the reason people buy consoles is to play games, right. And lets face it, PS3 have better exclusive games then 360. We have Uncharted, they have Halo. We have LittleBigPlanet, they have Halo. We have InFamous, they have Gears of War. We have God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Heavy Rain, Killzone. They have Halo. You get the picture. Yeah, I thought you would.

I'll hand it to them, their controller is more solid and better at holding. Even though they keep missing with the left joystick. And the online, whats the deal with having to pay for it. Sure, it might be a tad better, but I bought the machine, I bought the game, now let me play it, alright. It's free on the Wii. The Wii!!!

A huge advantage on the PS3 is the BluRay player. Not only can it play BluRay movies like a bows, all the PS3 games are on BR discs, which gives more space. And that's it, the Playstation is far superior, and I'll die when the next one come out (I will seriously die, I can't afford it).

Quote of the day:
     "Because overkill is underrated" - The A-Team

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar