lørdag 15. desember 2012

The Hobbit

So, I was planing to write this once I got back from the premiere, but it was like three at the night, so I just got to bed, and I've been working everyday since, and I don't feel like writing posts when I get home. But anyway, here it is, my opinion on The Hobbit

It was amazing. The story, the way it has been extended into so mush more then the book was (and the book was spectacular). I like how they tie everything into one enemy, that orc guy, so that there it a sense of an antagonist. One of the changes I didn't like was when Bilbo first met Gandalf, and Bilbo is frightened and grumpy, while in the book he is eccentric and polite, bidding a good day to a passer by. Also when the dwarves come, Bilbo is doing everything to get them out short of picking them up and throwing them out one by one. In the book, Bilbo is still not comfortable with his unexpected party, but he does whatever he can to be a good host. This might seem like bagatelles, but it is a Han shot first situation, it changes a lot of the character, from a nice, kind and welcoming hobbit to an angry old man.

And then there was the 48 frames per second. It was breathtaking, I absolutely enjoyed every second of it. Together with the 3D, and Jacksons usual visual effects, it was out of this world.

Go see it. Now. No excuses, I dont want to hear them. "Oh, but its just three hours of more walking". "I'm not that into fantasy movies". "3D makes me pregnant". "I've already seen it". I don't care. This is one of the best movies on the market, and you should be ashamed for not having seen it yet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar