søndag 4. november 2012

About Grimm and lesser known shows

Today I can finally start on the second season of Grimm (I live in Norway and like watching series on TV, okay). Sadly, Grimm is one of the less popular, but still really good TV shows running. I watched the first episode when it first aired in Norway, and I was sold from the beginning (but so I am with everything that opens with "Sweet Dreams"). I've watched every episode so far, and it is just so amazing, and it is sad that it issn't more known.

If you don't know what it is, it's about a cop, Nick, who finds out that a shitload of people change into monsterlike monsters and eat humans (and other monster-related business), and conveniently enough for the writers, they all live in Portland. Nick is the only one who can see them changing, and then have to run around killing them.

I don't mind watching shows no one have heard of. But I still like to "convert" friends and others over to the shows I like for two reasons. Firstly, then I can discuss the stories with them, but mainly if nobody watch the show, they shut down, They stop making episodes, it's over. I was devastated when I found out that Stargate Universe had been canceled, after only two seasons, and I would hate for that to happen.
She was dead when I found her, I swear.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar