mandag 15. oktober 2012

Gods & Kings



So the expansion pack Gods & Kings just came out for Civilization V. Okay, it's been out for some time now, but I didn't want to buy it at first, and just recently started playing with it, so it is new to me. Anyways, y'all know Civ, right, build some shit, move your troops, research stuff, next turn and repeat. Thats how it goes, you lead a civilisation from start to end turn by turn.

What God & Kings adds, I hear you asking. Well, there is religion, which I have close to no idea how actually works, and there is espionage, which I have just unlocked and don't have much clue on ether. There are more leaders to play as, which is always cool, and to top it all, everything is scrambled around so that everything I have learned is no good.

Which is cinda cool. It lets me learn everything from scratch, while I still know how the game works. The religion is a bit weak, I think, I don't feel it gives you good enough benefits to even bother. I'm cinda mad that I can't convert my prophets into golden ages, but have to walk the from city to city converting people like a Jehovas Witnesses. And Espionage seems pretty cool, except that it only have like two things it can do. The best thing so far has to be the leaders, and only because it gives me more leaders.

And yeah, thats it. I'm waiting for the Castle Story prototype, so my next post will probably be about that. Yup!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar