tirsdag 17. januar 2012

What I've been up to

So I know that I haven't posted in a while, and that is simply because I haven't done anything worth writing about. But just to keep this blog alive, I'll just get you up to date with what I'm doing.



First of all, I watched Sherlock Holmes in the theatre (yes, the new one), and it was good. Some comments though, I felt that Sherlock was too smart at times, that he could actually read peoples minds and so on. Where in the first movie he would walk us trough everything with brilliant logic, now he just makes a couple bad jokes and somehow knew the whole life-history of everything. I just can't deal with that, Sherlock Holmes is a genius, not a clairvoyant. But what I did like, however, was when he was playing chess with professor Moriarty. Without the chessboard! Which is totally possible, if your brain is big enough. Give me more of that.

I've also watched through the "Alien" movies. The review of the "anthology" have to wait, though, because I am far behind on the bonus feature. But about the movies. I actually liked the Aliens best, as it had more action, as well as a much better story. The last two was a bitter disappointment, just made for the money.

Of recent events, I picked up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II on sale, and have been playing that lately. In addition to playing Uncharted 3 and Borderlands, plus playing through my brothers games as well, which is Battlefield 3, Lego Harry Potter 5-7 and Assassins Creed II. While watching SG-1. And I have school and work on top of all of that. If I only had more time!

Quote of the day:
     Back to the Future: Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar